Terms and conditions
- Working in partnership with Parcel Force SOS Janitorial Supplies takes great care of your purchase in transit to ensure safe delivery and excellent service.
- Orders received by 12.00pm for in-stock items will be dispatched on the same business day.
- Orders placed after12.00pm on Friday and over the weekend will be processed the following Monday. Standard UK delivery charge excludes Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight. For these areas please check the remote and offshore delivery tables for pricing.
- Next day delivery only applies to mainland UK orders and excludes remote and offshore areas. Next day delivery excludes weekends – please select our Premium service if you require a guaranteed time or Saturday delivery.
- Please allow up to 2 days for delivery of your order unless you have specified an express delivery. Equipment may be sent direct from our suppliers, depending on the product.
- For Items such as heavy equipment and machinery, please allow 5 to 10 working days.
- You will be advised if we foresee any delays, please note we cannot guarantee times of delivery but can contact the drivers on occasions, if required, for these products. Please contact our sales team if you need to confirm lead times.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. Our aim is to always have stock available on most website items. Standard UK Delivery Service (Next Day)
Spend over £100 online and get *FREE Delivery to anywhere in the UK mainland.
Per Consignment (1-20 Kilos):
- *UK Mainland Excluding Scottish Highlands : £10.99
- Isle of Wight : £14.95
- Scottish Highlands : £36.00
- Northern Ireland : £26.00
- Offshore Islands : £26.00
- Channel Islands : £26.00
- Please ensure you provide a full valid UK postal address.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently only delivering to UK addresses.
- We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive next day.
We take pride in the quality of our products, and our policy is to ensure that all products supplied are delivered in perfect condition If for any reason the product arrives damaged, please return it with proof of purchase within 7 days and we will arrange for an immediate exchange or refund. We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on items that have been personalized. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Help us process your return quickly and efficiently!
- To avoid delay, please review this document carefully
- Returns can ONLY be processed if the following steps are STRICTLY followed
- Review this checklist before calling for Return Authorization Number
NOTE: ALL RETURNS ARE CAREFULLY INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT!
All returned packages will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility requirements are met for credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Please be sure to follow these guidelines to avoid any delay of processing your return. Returns processing may take up to 5 working days from the time your return is received.
Returns of non-defective items may at the sole discretion of SOS JANITORIALS SUPPLIES LTD be accepted for return. NON-DEFECTIVE RETURNS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE. Please call us on 0800 368 9922 if you have questions about which products are returnable, which products may be subject to a restocking fee or for an explanation of circumstances under which a restocking fee may be charged.
Step 1: Check your return
ALL products being returned must be 100% complete and must be packaged in original packaging. All packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer. A return will not be processed, or a restocking fee may be charged in the event any item(s) included in the original shipment to you is not present in the returned package. Items sent for return consideration will be immediately denied and Dispensers return policy will not be honored in the event that a return shipment is received by us improperly packaged, altered or physically damaged.
ALL ITEMS WILL BE INSPECTED AND TESTED UPON RECEIPT.
Any discrepancies including, but not limited to, the following list will result in the package being returned to the customer and credit or replacement will NOT be issued.
The following criteria will be followed in rejecting returns and refusing credit:
Products which are improperly packaged
Incomplete products (unless returned for repair as may only require faulty product – please check with Customer Service)
Products with SERIAL NUMBER which does not match SERIAL NUMBER on package or invoice (SOS Janitorial Supplies Ltd maintains serial number tracking)
DAMAGES: Cracked components, dents, scratches, defacement, fair wear and tear or wilful damage
Step 2: Call for a Return Authorization Number (RAN)
Returns will not be accepted at our warehouse without a valid Return Authorization Number (RAN). RAN’s will expire after 14 days. Any return we receive without an RAN will be documented and returned to you.
Step 3: Ship and insure your return
We strongly recommend that you fully insure the package you are returning. This is for your protection; in the event the package is lost or damaged in transit. We suggest that you use a “traceable carrier” that can provide you with “proof of delivery.” SOS Janitorial Supplies Ltd shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by you, the customer, and are non-refundable. At our discretion SOS Janitorial Supplies Ltd may reimburse shipping charges related to the exchange of defective products. If you have any questions about shipping reimbursement for defective exchanges, please ask the service representative issuing your return authorization for clarification.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Maestro (formerly Switch), Solo & American Express. Your card will be charged when your order is processed. We use a Secure Server to process payment and your credit card details are encrypted during this process.
- Sage Pay Secured – We use Sage Pay (formerly Protx) as our Payment Service Provider. Once you place an order you will be redirected to a secure page of sage pay merchant where you will enter your card details in a SSL secure page.
3D Secure: If your card issuer is participating in 3D Secure scheme, during checkout you may be taken to their secure website to enter your 3D Secure password. The payment is then taken as normal and you are returned to a payment confirmation page on our website.
Address Verification Service:
We utilize Sage Pay for address & postcode verification during checkout. It is therefore very important that you arrange delivery to an address known to your card issuer, otherwise the transaction may be declined.
All transaction information passed between SOS Janitorial Supplies Ltd and Sage Pay is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No card holder information is ever passed unencrypted and all details are further encrypted meaning anyone at SOS Janitorial Supplies Ltd does not know your card number/details. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing you pass to Sage Pay via our servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties.
Read more about Sage Pay Security at the Sage Pay website.
Rules of Use SOSJanitorialSupplies.com
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF SOS Janitorial Supplies WEB SITE
Affix Logo Trademarks etc.
The content of SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site on a computer screen, storing of such content in electronic form or disk is strictly prohibited.
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site without written permission from SOS Janitorial Supplies Ltd.
No license is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of SOS Janitorial Supplies Ltd or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trade mark SOS Janitorial Supplies.
SOS Janitorial Supplies takes reasonable precautions to ensure that any guidance note on the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site is accurate. However, data on the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site which relate to legislation, food safety or any other matter is provided purely for your information and is not intended to be legally comprehensive. SOS Janitorial Supplies Ltd recommends that no action be taken on such data within the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site as such data are intended to be indicative only and not a substitute for full legal or other professional advice.
You may not use the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site for:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site;
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- buyers must be over 18 years of age.
SOS Janitorial Supplies reserves the right to refuse to post material on the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site or to remove material already posted on the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site.
By using the site, you accept that you will indemnify SOS Janitorial Supplies against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by SOS Janitorial Supplies, all damages awarded against SOS Janitorial Supplies under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by SOS Janitorial Supplies as a result of any settlement agreed by SOS Janitorial Supplies arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site by you.
Availability of the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site
Due to the nature of the Internet, SOS Janitorial Supplies is unable to guarantee that the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site will meet your requirements. SOS Janitorial Supplies gives no warranty that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should contact SOS Janitorial Supplies Marketing Department (SOS Janitorial Supplies Head Office) and SOS Janitorial Supplies will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. SOS Janitorial Supplies will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
This Site has been designed for use by SOS Janitorial Supplies customers and potential customers within the United Kingdom. SOS Janitorial Supplies makes no promise that materials on the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the SOS Janitorial Supplies Web Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so of your own Liability and you are responsible for compliance with relevant local law.